Journey Horse Training: Colorado
Creating Transformational Programs
with the Horse/Human Relationship
Friday May 15th
9am – 4pm
a preconference before the Healing with Horse Festival and Symposium
$160 Includes LUNCH
This one-day intensive will give you building blocks for creating powerful experiences for clients that allow them to journey into their deepest creative resources, accessing fresh possibilities for their lives.
Journey Horse is based on:
- Indigenous practices which glean the genius of peoples who have carried down through centuries the wisdom of the natural world and an innate understanding of the network of energy that connects us all.
- Cutting edge exercises which open us to untapped resources in our brain/mind systems, as well as taking advantage of the plasticity of the brain to ensure life-long learning and adaptive qualities.
- Eliciting horses’ sentient capabilities for contributing wise and healing interactions, enabling them to expand and grow beyond their past roles based on competitive performance or primarily human agendas.
Elements to be included in this toolbox:
- Liberty training and its gifts for transformational work, where horses learn to interact with us as co-facilitators in our sessions with clients, bringing a new level of willingness and enthusiasm from them for their work with us.
- Working with Four Levels of the Self — Sensory/Physical, Psychological/Historical, Mythic/Symbolic, and Spiritual/Unitive — for an underlying pattern for journeying into the deeper aspects of clients’ lives, to create and to support in-depth programs.
- The power of Story for anchoring clients in a new story of radical possibility for their lives and for the world.
- Restoring meaning to everyday life through day-to-day ritual.
- Aligning head, heart and gut brains by learning how to recognize and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences, how they produce conflict within, and how you can actively educate them for greater intuition and better decision-making.
- Improvisations with horses as a Sacred Theater practice for accessing creativity, deepening the horse/human relationship, and stepping into one’s new story.
Join us to explore your own inner frontiers and to take home experiences and processes for guiding and encouraging the evolution of your clients and your horses.
For equine professionals who wish to learn the foundational principles of working in equine assisted learning and psychotherapy, including how to build a collaborative team, with horses as co-facilitators. Workshop includes optional day of skills testing for certification as Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning (ESMHL). BEND, OREGON Leslie McCullough and I will be […]
In-Depth, Practical How-To for Your Practice of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy and Equine Assisted Learning Facilitated by Trish Broersma and Leslie McCullough, PhD THE HORSES • How to train horses for interactive work in the settings of equine assisted learning and psychotherapy, with a focus on relational liberty work.• Considerations in pairing horses and clients […]
Training for Equine Professionals in Developing an EFL Program for Breast Cancer Survivors/Thrivers “I have learned a lot from this on line course. There are many things from session #4 that I am going to implement in our program. I want to zero in more on the different roles of leadership and utilize more hidden […]
February 15 – March 10, 2017 Listen to my presentation on how to kickstart a good idea into a broad-based community-supported program. MARCH 6, all day for free when you sign up, below. Here is what I’ll be talking about: Click here for details about the 2017 Healing with Horse Tele Summit and sign up […]
March 28 – April 10, 2016 Click here for details about the Healing with Horse Festival and Symposium and sign up for FREE. The Tele-Summit is designed as an immersive intensive, from your own home, an Epic, Equine-Assisted Extravaganza! The theme this year: WHAT WOULD HORSES DO? Starting Monday March 28, 2016 there will be […]
Webinar: How to Quickly Roll Out A Great Idea into a Broad-Based Community-Supported Program This webinar was recorded Monday, January 27, 2014 SORRY. THIS WEBINAR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM WINDRUSH FARM. This material is covered in the Riding Beyond Training for Professionals. PATH Intl has a webinar available that I recorded on programming for […]
May 16-18th 2015, outside of Denver, Colorado. I will be opening and closing this three day event. (Additionally, we will take this time to dedicate the 2015 season of Riding Beyond with the community of rescue horses at Zuma Ranch, where the Symposium is held.) In the previous 2 years, this event has been an […]
June 25, 2015 Thursday 9 am – 4 pm Join those mindful buckaroos, Trish and Robert, once again for an all-day, unique writing workshop in beautiful Bend, Oregon at Healing Reins. And there’s more: MYSTIC WILL BE THERE TOO, the Riding Beyond horse who has opened the hearts and minds of so many this past year […]
Private Intensive Mentoring: Riding Into Your Own Mythic Life I offer private intensives for developing equine facilitated learning programs, working with me and my horses for at least 6 hours each day, to clarify and deepen the direction of your life work and to pursue significant contributions to the world, through work with horses. Your […]